Friday 8 March 2013

Introduction to Sophiesayshi

Hello everyone!

So I have been religiously reading blogs and watching YouTube videos for over a year now. I have always admired my online friends (even though they have never met me and probably don't know I exist *tear rolling down the cheek*) and I always wanted to start writing a blog- maybe film YouTube videos one day- and slowly build a sturdy set of Internet followers. But I am one of those people who put things off and I said to myself, Sophie if I were you I would wait until the opportune moment, and I continued to wait for that moment to arrive. Eventually, the other day I finally realised that the day wasn't going to come until I said ''right now, I'm ready, lets do this''. 


So I created this little baby, after much deliberation, weighing up the pro's and con's and putting it off for a ridiculous amount of time.

The meaning behind my FIRST EVER BLOG POST/ introduction :D is to just do it! And do things when they come instead of putting things off and waiting for the opportune moment to arrive, even though you may be waiting for a looong time.

For me, I am so glad I finally plucked up the courage to enter the blogging community. If you want to start to start blogging just GO FOR IT! See how things pan out and go where the wind takes you.


I would love it if you would leave a comment saying what you would like to see my next blog post about. Anything, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, or Harry Potter related.

Thank you for reading,
Sophie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment