Saturday 25 May 2013

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat



It's a fairly simple product. You apply it to freshly painted nails, and it speeds up the drying process. Whilst providing a protect shield against chipping it also adds an extra layer of gloss. 

When I am wearing this, I really have noticed a difference. My nail polish stays put a lot longer (2-3 days) and my manicures do look a lot more shiny, which I love. Although I can't say my nail polish dries a great deal quicker.


For £5.99 this little dude won't break the bank and if you were looking for a new top coat or a product to make you nails look that little bit better, I would happily recommend it. 

Not a very in depth review I know, bit let's face it, if you aren't wearing a topcoat and get frustrated when your nail polish chips on the day you've painted your nails, I would definitely invest in this.

Thankyou for reading, 
Sophie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment