Monday 22 July 2013

MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette

The Heaven and Earth palette contains 12 shadows. They are all shimmery which is not great for me because I prefer to matte shades. 
All the shadows are neutral which makes this a fantastic daytime product, but the darker shades are great for evening make up. 


The shadows are very similar so blend really well together for natural/nude eye looks.
As a fan of subtle eye 'looks', this is brilliant for me. The shades are nudes and natural browns that allow me to experiment without looking like I've fallen face first into my makeup bag. 

The shadows have a slight shimmer to them and are very pigmented considering the low price.
I find that all the shadows are well pigmented and blend easily but you do get a fair bit of fall out with them so I'd recommend to do eyes first and base makeup last. 

(Top row left to right and bottom row)

I think this palette is great for £4. It has well pigmented shadows and is a great neutral palette. The issues with fall out aren't too bad but I don't find the packaging to be good and it is really stiff to open but for the price I can't really complain. 

 Thankyou for reading,
Sophie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment