Sunday 9 June 2013

Olay Essential Moisture Beauty Fluid Nourishing Day Fluid

This product has become my holy grail of moisturisers. For about a fiver, this little gem has been my daily skin saviour. Of course, it's not the absolute best of the best. There are high end products which are going to be ten times better, but like I said, it costs a fiver! Five pounds!

It leaves my skin looking clear and moisturised. It doesn’t clog up my pores and neither does it leave me with dry patches. The formula is light and non-greasy so it leaves no greasy layer on the surface. 

I would say it is suitable for all skin types because even though it is specifically for dry/normal/combination skin, I have oily skin and I love it! 
Personally, I massage it in, in the evening because I prefer not to use a moisturiser before I apply my make-up because I don' t like the way all moisturisers make my foundation feel on my face.

So if you're looking for a new moisturiser, I would highly recommend this!

Thankyou for reading,
Sophie
x




1 comment:

  1. am using this now but it feels like its increasing my oily face...did it do that to you at first

    ReplyDelete