Sunday 16 June 2013

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

I am the type of person who buys a couple of mascaras, pick my favourite and wear it non stop until I find a replacement that I love even more.

This is probably my one of my favourite beauty products and I’d gladly forgo other eye products (like eyeliner, etc.) as long as my mascara was perfectly applied.  Ideally, mascara gives you fuller, longer lashes and a better defined overall eye shape and i find this fits the bill.


I did get it for it’s promise to “grow” my lashes. I have noticed a tiny amount of growth from my originally small eyelashes, but I have been using this mascara for over 6 months, so you would have to be patient with it. 
The brush is massiveee! This is both good and bad.  Good because it’s quick to apply….bad because it can be a bit messy. So I have to be careful to avoid getting little smudges of mascara on my eyelids.
Thankyou for reading,
Sophie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment